Friday, February 1, 2008

Not a very good day....







OK OK i confess i caved today...geesh I was doing really well too! Makes me sad that this lil thing has such a hold on me. I have started over again...I will beat this smoking thing..i will!!!! I have replaced the want for a cigarette with pepsi...probably not real good for me either..but better than the cigarette.
I did however CREATE yesterday and it felt good...easy..I didnt have to force the creativity..it just came. That is my favorite part and i think it makes for a better project in the end.

4 comments:

JoEllyn said...

Hey one day doesn't destroy a journey!! think of it as a bump! You're my inspiration for quittin gin a few months! I know pressure doesn't really help at all but if you ever need any support let me know and i'll help best I can!!! This is NOT AN EASY THING TO BEAT!!!

TanishaRenee said...

good luck with kicking the habit! I've heard it's a really tough thing to do, but I know YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Gorgeous cards!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the paper bag on the card. I'm going to see if I can put a paper bag on something soon. Good luck with quitting smoking. I've heard it's really hard. Take it five minutes at a time.

Faith said...

Love all these! Especially the first one.